Supergiant Games has today revealed what they have been working on since the launch of their highly successful downloadable hit, Bastion.
Transistor is an action sci-fi RPG that has more than its fair share of similarities to Bastion with isometric view and art style, but it still looks beautiful and if it plays anything like Bastion, then it’s sure to be great.
The official blurb from the Supergiant Games website:
“In Transistor, players assume the role of a young woman who gains control of a powerful weapon after a mysterious group of assailants nearly kills her with it. Now she must fight from street to street against forces that will stop at nothing to recover the weapon. During the course of the adventure, players will piece together the Transistor’s mysteries as they pursue its former owners.”
No platforms have been announced, but it’s set to launch in 2014.
- sanjeevlikesstuff reblogged this from splitscreengaming
- ketchupbeard said: The art style is really engaging, love it.
- ketchupbeard likes this
- salty-robot likes this
- charles-the-bald reblogged this from eternalblumenkraft and added:
- higashikatajosukes reblogged this from splitscreengaming
- sevenbilliongraves reblogged this from splitscreengaming and added:
- eternalblumenkraft reblogged this from splitscreengaming and added:
- splitscreengaming posted this