The newest trailer for the highly anticipated Assassin’s Creed III shows off the new multiplayer features being added, the game will include the usual deathmatch modes, but will also have a mode called Domination where two teams fight for control of points. Co-op has also been revealed, players will have to eliminate targets before time runs out.
Assassin’s Creed III launches on October 31 for PS3 and Xbox 360, PC and Wii U releases are also planned, but they will be launching at a later date sometime in November.
- transientneurosis reblogged this from splitscreengaming
- elvhenbutts reblogged this from roaminromans
- onegai-urusai reblogged this from roaminromans
- onegai-urusai likes this
- fizzsup likes this
- roaminromans reblogged this from splitscreengaming
- ifearnofish reblogged this from splitscreengaming and added:
- misterfoxunderthemistletoe reblogged this from splitscreengaming
- splitscreengaming posted this