When the system was originally announced I expressed a bit of cynicism towards the open-ended android based console designed to be hacked and tinkered with. One of the major complaints I had was the lack of hardware power needed to play AAA titles, I think they may have just quashed that argument with this announcement.
General Manager for OnLive, Bruce Grove, on the Kickstarter Page for OUYA
“We are pleased to announce that OnLive will be available on Ouya at launch, extending and building on our commitment to make the best games available to everyone, everywhere.”
OnLive will be available to everyone who buys an OUYA console right from day one the service will provide a cloud-based streaming service that allows any system, regardless of hardware, to play top-end PC games.
100s of games are already available for streaming to any computer based device from OnLive and this will give the console a plethora of games to play right from launch.
- breakingcocks reblogged this from fyfps
- spazmo reblogged this from fyfps and added:
- yourgodsarelies reblogged this from splitscreengaming
- ignitioncrow reblogged this from fyfps
- awesome-random-blogs likes this
- fyfps reblogged this from splitscreengaming
- fyfps likes this
- splitscreengaming posted this